Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Of books and of a Western feel



After hanging out with some of my high school friends in our alma mater today, I thought of revisiting The Library-- a sort of private library in our town owned by a man named Mr. Hooyer. It's actually just a few minutes' walk away from our school. So I went there. Alone.

When I arrived there, I noticed that it actually hasn't changed drastically. The arrangement of the books, furniture and fixtures was pretty much the same as when the last time I saw them. The smell and the feel, still the same. Hmmm. I miss this place. The books. The magazines. The landscape outside. The paintings that ornate the walls. The carpet. The Western ambiance that pervade in the place. Everything!

I swear I could pore over every single book of this library for the rest of my life. :p


PS: Sorry for the low-quality pictures. I used my phone's camera :p

No comments:

Post a Comment