Saturday, October 8, 2011

Cooking prodigies

Yum yum yum.

Since Junior Master Chef Pinoy Edition aired on Philippine TV, my weekends began to be filled with aromatic smoke-filled kitchen-esque imaginations of myself peeling vegies, grinding spices, boning fishes, chopping, slicing, sauteing... cooking! Well, truth is, I really can't cook. Good thing I'm still capable of imagining! Anyway...

The kids in JMC really amaze me! I mean, I can often hear them utter jargons which are peculiar only for professional chefs. And honestly, even at my age now, I still can't manage to cook an egg properly. But here they are, displaying their cooking prowess and proving each episode that cooking--for them-- is as easy as breathing. * envious * At their tender ages, they already seem to know how to cook every sort of edible things-- from pastries to desserts to foreign dishes to outta-this-world delights! UH-MEY-ZING! Each episode is just so mouthwatering. Each dish they manage to pull off every challenge is just so heavenly to watch! Nakakatakam panuorin. Surely, they do know their stuff.

The following are my bets in JMC:






Bon apetite! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment