Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Eyes to the goal

I'll be on my third year in college this June. And in the field where I belong, it'll just be the beginning of the REAL test. In my end, that could only mean one thing: A DRAMA-DEPRIVED LIFE. So now I'm thinking of making a pact with myself about certain things that can potentially affect my studies. I'm thinking of setting some terms of how I'm gonna lead my life for the remaining two years of my college predicament. With my fingers crossed, I'm hoping to fulfill the following:

To study my lessons everyday. To spend every minute of my time wisely. To be overly strict in following my study schedules. To make sure that my weekends and even little break times will be utilized productively.

To not go online much. To not TWEET much. To not FB much. To not blog much. To not Youtube much. To be less visible in the virtual world as much as possible.

To minimize watching movies, series, anime, and TV. To limit downloading movies and stuff. To limit buying DVDs.

To not use my phone much. To not text and GM much. To only use it when the need for it arises.

To cancel, defer and/or decline any form of invitation from anyone to go out for some unimportant events and activities.


To do whatever is right and necessary to achieve that much coveted title of CPA.

And more.

I hope I can do all these (Well, at least for the first week :p). You see, when I checked my subjects for this semester, I saw this and that and this and that subjects. And I have no idea at all what those are all about. But two years from now, I'll be taking the board exam consisting of those very foreign subjects. Which means I have to really do good in them. Which means I really need to FOCUS now. Which means I need to work extra hard. Which means I need to fix back my eyes to that ultimate goal.

And you know what that is. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment