Saturday, March 13, 2010

My Personal Thanksgiving Prayer


Almighty Father, the very root of our existence;
The fountain of life and the source of all hopes,
To Your bosoms now I humbly come; with adoration,
To mirror my outpouring gratefulness to You!

You have blessed me so much in countless of ways,
Offered me with consolations I am not worthy of.
In the end You showered them all to a sinner like me-
A clear mirage of the brimming love You show.

With my mind and heart in total surrender,
I thank You Lord for my loving and caring family;
For the stable dwelling place where love springs;
For the comfortable life I’m savoring at my earth’s stay.

Now, empowered and inspired by the Holy Spirit,
I thank You Lord for the good health and graces in profusion;
For sending Your millions of angels at my side;
And for the safety as I endeavor life.

I humble myself to You oh Lord;
For not abandoning me, Your child so vulnerable;
For providing me with the strength to pursue my goals,
In my studies and career, in whatever I may be into.

Whenever I’m down and in pain,
When everything goes in chaos and despair
I thank You Lord for the hope that eases
As You enkindle the light amid my distress.

Hear my prayers oh Lord,
As I lift these up in gratitude to You!
For now here is Your feeble son down at his knees,
To You are so thankful for bringing him solace.

Amen.


(wew! final activity namu sa Values Educ. IV...la lnG!)

No comments:

Post a Comment