Monday, May 19, 2014

Day XYZ: It becomes more real each day


Hello there!

So as you might have observed, I wasn't able to blog for the last three days. I have been here in Manila for 6 days now and I guess this would be my last blog until God knows when I would be vacant again. Charrss I didn't come here for vacation afterall but for - by far - the most crucial battle in my life. So I guess I should start getting serious with my review now since I am now practically settled in my dorm what with all the shopping and touring that transpired for the last three days. 

Day 3 -  May 16, 2014

My roomie Michael finally arrives with his aunt. We had lunch together and since his aunt bought us all softdrinks, I wasn't left with any choice but to DRINK it. You know why this is such a big deal for me? You see, I have this NO-SODA-FOR-2014 as my New Year's resolution which I have been faithfully fulfilling UNTIL that day. You guessed it right. That was my first soda for this year for which I couldn't refuse drinking because Michael's aunt already bought it and I couldn't say no anymore because it would be too embarrassing already to decline. #sadlife

After dropping Michael off, his aunt then went back home. Michael and I then went to SM Lazaro to shop for stuff and went to Liana's by evening to buy some stuff again. Hahaha. We finished the day by tidying up our room and by the time we finished, our room was already decent enough to be liveable. Hahaha.

Day 4 -  May 17, 2014

Michael and I went to SM Manila by 10am to buy some dormer's essentials that we haven't bought yet. We then went to Isetan, a Gaisano-like mall located somewhere in Recto and then proceeded to buy Michael's books still at Recto. He was able to buy 12 books for a price of Php2200. A certain book of the same kind which I bought from a legit bookstore for Php430 was bought by Michael at Recto for only Php180! Our seniors definitely were not lying when they told us that Recto has it all (at unbelievably cheap prices)!

Also that day, some of our friends arrived-Christelle, Catherine, Gladys Mae, Yenyen, John Ed, Randy and Sol. By afternoon, I accompanied Yen, John Ed, Randy and Sol to SM Lazaro for their turn in shopping and doing their grocery. It took them ages to finish and before we know it, it was almost 10pm when we got back to Espanya.

Day 5 -  May 18, 2014

I finally met up with Christelle and Gladys by morning as we had breakfast together. We then attended the mass by 10am at UST chapel. After the mass, the three of us fetched Michael at our dorm and we then decided to go to SM North EDSA to accompany Christelle and Gladys in doing their grocery. It took them almost forever to finish (girls, uh! -.-) We got back to our dorms by 3pm. After almost half an hour, Michael and I decided to do our final grocery at a Save More grocery store nearby. By 6pm, we contacted again Christelle and Gladys for dinner. After dinner, we decided to stroll along Espanya and had some milktea on the way home. 

Day 6 -  May 19, 2014

*still unfolding*



And this might be my last blog for now. I'm thinking of getting my ass finally do what I'm here for. Honestly, I don't know where to start. And each passing day, the reality of the board exam becomes more real. Huhuhu. 7 subjects to be cramped into 4 months of review? I mean, how could that even be possible? But no matter what, I'm still gonna do my best. I'm afraid and anxious right now but I think this is just normal for every reviewee. I just pray for Father God's guidance everyday and that He may give me good health, wisdom, enlightenment and inspiration to study despite all the elements and concerns surrounding me. I'm 200% keeping my faith in Him. :')

May you pray for me too, friend. :') So that the next time you'll be hearing from me, I'm already a CPA. :)

FIGHTING! +AMDG



Cookies and cream,

Herald





No comments:

Post a Comment