Friday, October 29, 2010

A clamor from someone gone mad while on a sembreak


Herald turns on the TV... and later gets bored.

He opens the ref for something to eat, devours it... and later gets bored.

He visits his Facebook account for a while... then he gets bored.

He picks a book, tries to open the first few pages... and he gets bored.

He surfs for anything on the internet... and boredom strikes on him.

He reaches his phone, texts something... and what’s new? Boredom paralyzes him.

He tries to sleep, dreams about nothing... and guess what, his soul still gets bored. Yeah, nothing is more boring and lifeless than having to float in some dreamless sleeps.

This is hell. He is doomed. The sembreak’s notorious BOREDOM SPELL is cast on him.

_____________________________________________________

Hellish. Deafening. Pricking.

This has been the track of my life in the past two weeks. And this has been how my SEMBREAK was softly killing me, torturing me... while I am helplessly caged in its powerful spell of absolute tediousness and dullness... which will inevitably lead me to an appalling state of nervous breakdown if situations were left unattended... gently driving me insane in the process, tormenting my very soul... until finally, such breakdown will be reached and the irrevocable spell will completely take over my reasoning... incapacitating me to a deathlike stupor!

And now, my only desire is for this sembreak to end... for this whole pervading pandemonium to bid its farewell. If sembreak would just draw to a close, I know I can break free from the spell. But how could I still have the faith to grasp to this little shred of hope if my mind’s utterly certain that the remaining days of this break would only serve to prolong the agony in an unimaginably hundred-fold efficacy?

Doomed.

***

No comments:

Post a Comment